internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Online PIMs

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Online PIMs
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 10:39:01 -0400

How 'bout .Mac? :)

http://www.mac.com/

On May 19, 2005, at 9:59 AM, Calvin Powers wrote:

Howdy,

I never thought I liked webmail until I got a gmail account and now I can't hardly imagine not doing my personal e-mail online.

This has re-sparked my interest in finding an online personal information manager. service. By that I mean, online address book, to do lists, simple project tracking, etc.

I tried Yahoo's service a few years ago and remember it being kinda klunky. But I might give it another try. Anyone else have any recommendations? Free is best of course, but I might be wiling to pay a small monthly fee.