internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] commercial host for email lists

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Judy Hallman <hallman AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] commercial host for email lists
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 07:10:49 -0400

You did say "commercial" and RTPnet is not commercial, but we do provide good hosting services for Mailman lists for North Carolina-based nonprofit organizations (professional, hobby, religious, social service, schools, churches, and other noncommercial organizations) and community technology centers in the Southeast.

We currently have more than 170 lists. One organization has around 25.

The Starter Internet set (at $60/year) includes two lists. E-Mail Lists beyond your package price are each $5 per year. See Services and Fees, at http://www.rtpnet.org/rtpnet/services.shtml

Membership fees support projects aimed at bridging North Carolina's Digital/Human Divide. Currently, we have two Americorps*VISTAs (at a cost of about $4,500 each). These are our 8th and 9th VISTAs. For a summary of their projects, see http://www.rtpnet.org/rtpnet/vista.shtml

Judy Hallman (hallman AT rtpnet.org, http://www.rtpnet.org/hallman)
Executive Director, RTPnet, NC (http://www.RTPnet.org/)
----