internetworkers - [internetworkers] Won't you be my neighbor?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: uzoma nwosu <uzoma.nwosu AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Won't you be my neighbor?
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 18:02:26 -0400

2BR Apartment in Downtown Chapel Hill up for grabs. You could stumble
your way from the bars it's so close. Yet, it's tucked away and
pretty quiet. Rent should be around $600 (I'm not the landlord but,
he's given me the okay to announce this) and utilities are very
reasonable.

Please feel free to pass this along to anyone who wants to live around
adults and have no interest in playing ZZ Top at 3am on a weeknight.
:)

uzoma