internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Suggestions on HP Laser and InkJet Printers

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Scott G. Hall" <ScottGHall AT BellSouth.Net>
  • To: "Internetworkers Discussion List" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Suggestions on HP Laser and InkJet Printers
  • Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 14:39:08 -0400

On 04-May-2005 08:59 EDT, raustin3 AT nc.rr.com wrote:
Nileen and I are in the market for new printers. We want a laser and an inkjet. I'm partial to Hewlett-Packard printers, but wanted to know if there are any outstanding printers available outside HP.

PC Magazine just had their printer review issue not too long ago.
They have comparison charts and feature lists and pointers on how
to make a good decision. You might find a copy at the library, or
check these links:

"Personal Printers: The Essential Buying Guide"

"Printer Finder": http://www.pcmag.com/category2/0,1738,10,00.asp

"Laser Printers for Less", 14-Apr-05

"Photo Printers", 18-May-04

Scott G. Hall