internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] wiring job

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sil Greene <quack AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: jim AT neuse.net, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] wiring job
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 17:19:50 -0400 (EDT)

and as a bonus, Jim puts in very clean networks. just ask him.

--sil "mmm, surgical grade cat-5" greene

Reported 05.04.27 17:03 from Jim Ray by
internetworkers-bounces AT lists.ibibl...:

i run the living daylights out of wire and generally keep stock to do small jobs at any given moment without having to go by the supply house...

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Network, Inc.

tel: 919-838-1672 x111
toll free: 800-617-7652
http://www.Neuse.Net

Ask about our Clean Networks. Established in the Triangle 1997.

Joel Elliott wrote:

I've need (what I think is) a small wiring job (i.e., run cat5e/6
through some existing conduits). Anyone know of a local place/person
who you'd recommend? Anyone here do this sort of thing freelance? Thanks for any suggestions, Joel -----------------------------
Joel Elliott
National Humanities Center
7 Alexander Drive / POB 12256
RTP, NC 27709
joel_elliott AT unc.edu
(919) 549-0668 x251 (office)

"If you put your supper dish to your ears you can hear the sounds
of a restaurant." --Snoopy