internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] UNIX SA's?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] UNIX SA's?
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 15:46:51 -0400

Any idea on annual compensation? Can I forward this to the TriLUG list?

On Apr 19, 2005, at 3:35 PM, childers.paula AT epamail.epa.gov wrote:

Hey y'all;

Are there any good UNIX sysadmins on the list in need of a job? 'cos
apparently we have at least one opening here. I'm not posting it to the
job board because I'm not an official hiring person and I don't want it
to seem like I am, but if you wanna send me your resume I'll see that
the Right Person gets it. Act quick though - I'm pretty sure they want
somebody, like last week.

Details as they were passed to me:
Senior level UNIX Administrator, 5+ years experience
Experience in at least 2 of the following UNIX varieties: Solaris
(v7-v9), Tru64, AIX, LINUX (RedHat Enterprise a plus).
Experience installing, configuring, and securing systems, and providing
day to day support. Solid understanding of industry best practices with
regards to Unix system administration, securing servers, and network
administration knowledge. Strong troubleshooting, performance analysis,
documentation, shell and perl scripting, and customer skills desired.
Duties include but are not limited to: Support and manage large UNIX
servers in an enterprise data center environment. Support pager rotation
and weekend maintenance when required.

Thanks,
Paula