internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] coolstop review

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] coolstop review
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 15:51:13 -0400

Great news, Michael!! I knew your site and its great photos would get noticed. I cannot believe the detail in some of those shots (close-up of your daughter's eye & the cemetery after ice storm come to mind). Keep up the good work!

In terms of the Pulitzer winner, I don't think I could take pictures like that. Too much morbid reality for me, I guess. Instead I'll stick to wedding and party photography. That seems to be more my speed.

Since the topic is photoblogging, I'd love to hear from anyone out there about what types of software are available for such an enterprise and perhaps feedback from folks who have installed one or two options. A friend of mine wants to set-up kind of a hybrid blog/photoblog/event calendar thing and I was hoping to hear from some who have tried out the current tools.

Thanks!
dave m.