internetworkers - [internetworkers] OT: Former Shell Oil CEO spills the beans about the Iraq War

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: Internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org:"http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [internetworkers] OT: Former Shell Oil CEO spills the beans about the Iraq War
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 11:20:01 -0500

Hey, I know this is way off topic, but the idea that the purpose of the Iraq War was to break Opec is the only reason put forth that makes any sense at all to me, and the former CEO of Shell Oil has no reason to lie:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/newsnight/4354269.stm

michael at czeiszperger dot org | "Kindness knows no shame"
Chapel Hill, NC USA | -- S. Wonder

  • [internetworkers] OT: Former Shell Oil CEO spills the beans about the Iraq War, Michael Czeiszperger, 03/18/2005