internetworkers - [internetworkers] jobs

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael Best" <mbest AT dasya.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] jobs
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 13:02:26 -0500

I had a recruiter, Scott Sides, call me today to see if I was interested in
a couple of jobs. I told him that I'm happy where I am, but thanks. He
asked about anyone else who might be qualified/interested.

One job they are calling "UI Engineer." They are looking for Web/Java (J2EE)
experience.
The other is "Software Development Engineer." This is for Java server-side
development including SOAP.

You may contact me or contact Scott directly:

Scott Sides
Talent Scout
ACC Staffing
919-844-2900
1-800-430-7480
scott AT accstaffing.com

-- Michael Best

  • [internetworkers] jobs, Michael Best, 03/15/2005