internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Digitally Signing documents

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT mac.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Digitally Signing documents
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 10:58:30 -0500

I think I get it, kinda...

I'll just add a clause to it in my best legalese that will state something to the effect that a typed name is equivalent to a physical signature, type my name on the line, and send it off to her.

When she signs it (probably after printing it, but that doesn't matter) she'll be accepting that condition that my "digital signature" is enough.

And it doesn't really need to be 100% legit legally binding, she just wants something more than a verbal agreement for the loan, ya know?

Thanks
~ian

- --
Ian Meyer - ianmeyer AT mac.com, ianmeyer AT gmail.com

GPG Key ID: B779F2D4
Fingerprint: FF2D F47B DCEB 4434 7DFF 9078 F857 DFC4 B779 F2D4

Wait a minute, Doc. Ah... Are you telling me you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean? - The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
- --