internetworkers - [internetworkers] Power Outlets in Cafes, Bookstores :)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers AT Lists.Ibiblio.Org (E-mail)" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Power Outlets in Cafes, Bookstores :)
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 18:32:36 -0500

Hi Folks,

When I'm out working at B&N or Panera, I'm usually looking for an outlet.
Will those of you who work at cafes, bookstore, etc in Cary please let me
know where you've found power outlets? At the Panera in Brier Creek there
is one in the small area just inside the door on the right side. The outlet
is on the left wall of this area.

Thanks!

Colleen

  • [internetworkers] Power Outlets in Cafes, Bookstores :), Colleen McCarthy, 03/04/2005