internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] March Gathering

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] March Gathering
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 16:25:39 -0500

Sadly, I cannot find any decent info for Tallulah's on the interweb. this was the best I could find:

http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:xZUvROz7BqoJ: ihouse.studentaffairs.duke.edu/handouts_web/ ihouse_lig_thingstodoinchapelhill.doc+tallulah%27s+restaurant+NC&hl=en

It is a great place to eat and drink, however. I think the cuisine is a mix of Mediterranean and Turkish (or something like that). Around 10 PM each nite, they go to a scaled-back menu (still very good for late nite Chapel Hill) and remove most of the tables for a club atmosphere. Usually a lot of fun.

Tallulah's is located on the West end of Franklin Street in Chapel Hill. Across Franklin from Lantern, sandwiched in between Elaine's and West End Wine Bar, I think.