internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Meeting tonight???

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Matt Pusateri" <mpusateri AT wickedtrails.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Meeting tonight???
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 16:13:25 -0500 (EST)

I keep missing INW meet up's. I was out of town last month. And since
I am new to INW haven't got it in my head when you try to meet.
Anyhow I can't make it tongiht, if it gets rescheduled I would be
interested.

Diana, Will you notify us of the job postings? Are you planning to
put them on the INW job board?

Matt Pusateri