internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Yay for me

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Dan Wilson" <sipacate AT hotmail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Yay for me
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 15:46:01 +0000

You know a lot of things I want to know. What is the best way to get an hour of your time?

Shall I ply you with wine, beer, food?

I don't need any action, just want to meet you.

dw

From: zman <zman AT shell.neverwhere.org>
To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/"; <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:53:19 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005, Dan Wilson wrote:
I purchased a 14" iBook 600 over the weekend. Very nice.

Congrats, glad it worked out.

1) Slick it and load the newest os X
2) Get the proper applications (free??) to make notes, presentations and other stuff (star office? open office? Corel?)
3) Get the freaking thing on my WPA TKIP network..

Versiontracker.com is your friend. But I'd start with the slick and install and then we can go from there.

If you can help guide me through my pc --> mac conversion, I'd appreciate it.

Consider joining the HardCider mailing list as well. It's a group of local OSX people...

Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com
http://www.rod-o-rama.com
http://www.thehellbenders.com
1959 GMC in Chevy Sheetmetal 1/2 Ton (235" Inline 6)
1990 Ducati 750 Sport