internetworkers - [internetworkers] George W. Bush - stoner

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] George W. Bush - stoner
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 21:52:03 -0500

<http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=politicsNews&storyID=7682264>

Ok, so Bush likes to burn one every now and then... nothing wrong with that. He owns his body, and it's his right to medicate it however
he sees fit.

It's the hypocrisy that kills me though. Our government spends
billions of dollars (that's *our* money, btw) on the "War on Drugs," while the man who got elected president by virtue of his appeal to the
evangelical, christian, ultra-conservative camp... is a stoner. OMG.
I don't whether to laugh or cry.

If this doesn't make the point strongly enough that it's time to end
drug prohibition and the so-called "War on Drugs" then nothing ever
will. I mean, if the President can smoke weed, why can't everybody?

TTYL,

Phil
--
Don't blame me, I voted for Badnarik