internetworkers - [internetworkers] avalon hill games

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: thomas <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] avalon hill games
  • Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 12:48:15 -0500

Any board game geeks among us? I've unearthed four Avalon Hill games
from my misspent youth that I'd like to give to a good home. The titles
are:

- Third Reich
- Panzer Blitz
- Luftwaffe
- Starship Troopers

The pieces are punched but kept carefully separated. The boxes are
scuffed but intact. Would anyone care for the lot? If not, they go to
freecycle.

TaB
Thomas A. Beckett, JD & MBA Business Law and Consulting
828-713-1668 <http://www.tbeckett.com> 919-824-5696
Authentication instructions: <http://www.tbeckett.com/verification.html>