internetworkers - [internetworkers] Triangle Bloggers Conference

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Steve Steele" <info AT mindbenderstudios.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Triangle Bloggers Conference
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 13:53:10 -0500

I plan on attending the bloggers conference. I am hopeful
that as a blogger novice that I will gain some insight on topics
such as technical support, oversight, how to deal with the
onslaught of blog comment spam and the best way to grow
a truly organic blogging community. I would like to add blog
capability to a business community portal that I manage.

Any comments from blogging aficionados?

Steve