internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Feb. Gathering - Raleigh

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: thomas <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: B <beeline AT mindspring.com>, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Feb. Gathering - Raleigh
  • Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 11:55:08 -0500

It will be hard for me to attend. Raleigh is a long haul from Mebane,
and we've got a 16-month-old and a ton of packing to do. And then
there's the weather. I'm holding out for the last minute to decide,
however. Fingers crossed!

TaB

B wrote:
| Thomas, are you going to this? ~B

| |
| | ========================================================
| | What: InterNetWorkers February 2005 Gathering
| | When: this Thursday, February 3, 2005, at 7:00 p.m.
| | Where: Cafe Cyclo
| | 2020 Cameron Street, in Cameron Village
| | 919-829-3773
| | Why: Because February is FINALLY here... ;)
| | ========================================================
| |
| | If memory (and a quick search of the archives) serves me well, then
we've
| | been to Cafe Cyclo just once. The atmosphere is cozy, the food is good,
| | and the penguins seemed to like it:
| | http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/penguins/
| |
| | Cafe Cyclo:
| | cafe by day, lounge by night:
| | http://triangle.citysearch.com/profile/35708856
| | bring your laptop and enjoy wireless Internet service:
| | http://www.wi-fihotspotlist.com/loc/7/2469137.php
| | Notice: The domain, cafecyclo.com, no longer belongs to them;
| | they're working on a new site, but right now nothing is up.
| |
| | Directions:
| |

http://pl1.nandomedia.com/cgi-bin/mqinterconnect?streetaddress=2020%20Cameron%20St%2e&zip=27605
| | (or the TinyURL: http://tinyurl.com/7x3du )
| |
| | Apex:
| | - take US-64 East (or US-1 North to US-64 East)
| | - which merges straight into I-440 (at the I-40 overpass)
| | - take Exit 4 for Wade Ave
| | - after approx. 1.5 miles take the Oberlin Rd exit, toward Cameron
| | Village
| | - turn right/south on Oberlin Rd
| | - after approx. 0.5 mile you should see Cameron Village on the left
| | - turn left onto Cameron St, at the Harris Teeter and McDonald's
| | - go through the next traffic light (crossing Daniels St)
| | - Cafe Cyclo is on the left, at the end of the block; you should see
| | Victoria's Secret on the right
| | - if I recall correctly, Cafe Cyclo sits around the corner at the
| | end of the building
| |
| | Cary:
| | - either 440, directions above,
| | - or 40, directions below
| |
| | Durham/Chapel Hill:
| | - take I-40 East
| | - take the Raleigh-Chapel Hill Expswy, Exit 289, toward Wade Ave
| | - after approx. 3 miles you'll merge straight onto Wade Ave
| | - after 1.5 to 2 miles take the Oberlin Rd exit, toward Cameron
| | Village
| | - turn right/south on Oberlin Rd
| | - after approx. 0.5 mile you should see Cameron Village on the left
| | - turn left onto Cameron St, at the Harris Teeter and McDonald's
| | - go through the next traffic light (crossing Daniels St)
| | - Cafe Cyclo is on the left, at the end of the block; you should see
| | Victoria's Secret on the right
| | - if I recall correctly, Cafe Cyclo sits around the corner at the
| | end of the building
| |
| | Raleigh/other points east:
| | - Oh! I'm sure you know the way...
| |
| | Other Links:
| | Review and photos:
| | http://www.zspotlight.com/establishment.asp?EstID=9916
| | Dining review:
| |

http://www.triangle.com/dining/restaurantreview/story/1239600p-7350317c.html
| |
| |
| | ---
| | Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site!
| http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/
| | You are currently subscribed to InterNetWorkers mailing list
| | To unsubscribe visit
| http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/internetworkers
| |
| |

- ---
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/
To unsubscribe visit

- --
http://bholroyd.home.mindspring.com/

Only simple and quiet words will ripen of themselves.
~ -- Tao Teh Ching
- ---
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/
To unsubscribe visit

- --
Thomas A. Beckett, JD & MBA Business Law and Consulting
828-713-1668 <http://www.tbeckett.com> 919-824-5696
Authentication instructions: <http://www.tbeckett.com/verification.html>