internetworkers - [internetworkers] FW: Bachelor Bid Flyer & Silent Auction Info

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers AT Lists.Ibiblio.Org (E-mail)" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] FW: Bachelor Bid Flyer & Silent Auction Info
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 05:55:04 -0500

Hi Folks,

The WWWWW is a service organization that raises money for charitable causes.  I'm planning to volunteer at this event, which should be a lot of fun.  If you plan to attend, please let me know so that I can provide a headcount.  Also, if you want to donate an item for the silent auction, please let me know.  You can donate services, which would be a good way to promote your business if you have one.

Thanks!

Colleen