internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Gutter Recommendation

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Gutter Recommendation
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 10:47:25 -0500

On Feb 1, 2005, at 10:28 AM, Michael Czeiszperger wrote:

On Feb 1, 2005, at 10:05 AM, raustin3 AT nc.rr.com wrote:

I'm looking for a recommendation for a company that does
gutters. Anyone had a good experience (or bad one.)

I had a bad experience with The Window Gang. The gutters were still clogged after they left and they weren't the slightest bit concerned I've never use them again if they didn't send another crew out to try again.

I actually had a quite good (altho pricey) experience with The Window Gang <www.windowgang.com> this Summer. They were on-time, didn't mess anything up, and left the windows, screens and gutters remarkably clean.

Costly, but worth it. I doubt they do gutter installations, tho.

d.m.