internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Great News for The Lords of Washington DC

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <dminton AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Great News for The Lords of Washington DC
  • Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 10:18:45 -0500

I've been bar-hopping in Madrid on a Thursday night, and they take it very,
very, seriously--people were still waiting on line to get into clubs when
Suzanne and I gave up at 4am. I guess everyone has their priorities.

David

--
DesignHammer Media Group, LLC : 919.544.0086 : http://www.designhammer.com