internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Great News for The Lords of Washington DC

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Great News for The Lords of Washington DC
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 18:35:45 -0500

Contrary... to government, to bosses, to parents, but not to
fundamental liberties.

It scares the hell out of me. Most people I went to HS with didnt and
don't and won't ever care about politics, their civil liberties, or
what the people they vote for really stand for. If they even vote.

Someone's got to do something to get the youth of this country off
their asses and awake to what's happening around us. And it sounds
like that needs to start with decent teachers actually teaching the
Constitution.

~ian, who normally is right up there to defend teachers, but is
disappointed in them for this