internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Feb. Gathering - Raleigh

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: thomas <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Feb. Gathering - Raleigh
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 17:23:42 -0500

I just want to say that Alan MacHett totally rocks!

http://pl1.nandomedia.com/cgi-bin/mqinterconnect?streetaddress=2020%20Cameron%20St%2e&zip=27605

http://www.triangle.com/dining/restaurantreview/story/1239600p-7350317c.html

| ---
| Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site!
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/
| You are currently subscribed to InterNetWorkers mailing list
| To unsubscribe visit

- --
Thomas A. Beckett, JD & MBA Business Law and Consulting
828-713-1668 <http://www.tbeckett.com> 919-824-5696
Authentication instructions: <http://www.tbeckett.com/verification.html>