internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Re: What kind of Mac should I get?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tom Boucher" <trekkie AT nomorestars.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Re: What kind of Mac should I get?
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 13:27:37 -0500 (EST)

> Honestly, if you have to explain clicking, they have no business owning a
> computer and are weighing down the gene pool.

Clicking a mouse is not something your average 40 to 50 year old would
have grown up with, and can be an easy foreign concept. You should try
and support those highly educated folks called medical doctors some time,
computers are a huge foreign concept to some and they 'know all'. A fun
time had by all.