internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] pizza?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] pizza?
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 13:11:20 -0500

On Jan 17, 2005, at 9:06 AM, Thomas Beckett wrote:

http://www.adcritic.com/interactive/view.php?id=5927

This is a neat little flash animation showing what can go wrong with Personal Information Gathering plans. However, for lack of meta information about what the URL meant, it looks like this post got ignored and moved to the bottom of the stack.

I rarely open any message that lacks some feedback about the link. How did I open this one? I don't know. The cosmos must have aligned. Anyway, it is a shame that such a good topic/life issue should go unnoticed for lack of description. I dunno -- perhaps you all clicked on it and it still didn't gather any responses.

Maybe while everyone is snowed in fixing their french toast they will have time to watch this funny flash video and follow the link at the end to the ACLU. I think our priority over spending this money on a Matrix program to track US citizens would be to invade Iran. The only way to secure our security is by invading more Middle Eastern nations.

Thank you. Come again!
/drm