internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Re: Tiger Beat Bill Gates

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: ron thigpen <ron AT fuzzsonic.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Re: Tiger Beat Bill Gates
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 15:53:51 -0500

DonBartholf AT aol.com wrote:
I'm not surprised to see a Mac there. MS wrote for the Mac then and still does. I don't know if I'd want to be immortalized flipping a floppy at anybody, which might not have even been his!, which begs the question that "if its not his floppy he's flipping whose floppy is it?"

Well, you may think that the answer to that is up for grabs, except I GNknow how sensitive he is about sharing.

--rt