internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Signing up for a yahoo group

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Signing up for a yahoo group
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 17:41:00 -0500

On Jan 14, 2005, at 5:29 PM, DonBartholf AT aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 1/14/05 8:51:06 AM, jcuthrell AT neonova.net writes:

>I have tried to sign up for a yahoo group over several days and keep
>getting an error 999. Should I take this personally?

Perhaps, if you hang upside down in front of your screen... it will
make perfect sense.

-Jay

It did, I doused my throat with the fluid that proves god loves us, and all was well.
Don---

Yup. That sounds like Tech Support these days. I imagine AOL would want you to delete all other Internet tools from the machine and reboot. Did they tell you about the goat sacrifice? That is the magic required to turn your dynamic IP into static for no extra charge. Check with a manager.

dave ;)