internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] contractor recommendation

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott <catfather AT donpoo.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] contractor recommendation
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 10:16:33 -0500

On Jan 7, 2005, at 11:41 AM, Suzanne Kurtzer Minton wrote:

Hey All,

David and I are looking for a contractor to oversee the
installation of new kitchen countertops and a new sink.
Any recommnedations out there for someone honest, skilled,
and hard working?

Rick Allen of Carolina Repair did a great job finishing off a room for us. Our "bonus room" over the garage which needed to be finished on a tight schedule. Rick and his team handled electrical, framing, insulation, sheetrock,, carpet and finishing of the room to complete the job on time. Rick was very easy to work with and having shopped around I can say that his pricing was very fair.

Pictures of the room being built are at http://donpoo.net/gallery/ht/

Rick Allen
carolinarepair AT bellsouth.net
919 302 7297