internetworkers - [internetworkers] Last Evenings Gathering

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: DonBartholf AT aol.com
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Last Evenings Gathering
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 15:47:29 EST

I thoroughly enjoyed myself last night at the INW Gathering. Thanks to all who attended. The wit was exceptionally interesting, and in most cases more lucid than the usual high standards I have come to expect. I do remain suspicious of the group at the end of the table.  After initial discussions of size, size of what we at the other end of the table wonder, they disappeared behind a wall of laptop screens. I left before the owner threw us out so I'm sorry if I missed their presentation.

Don B

  • [internetworkers] Last Evenings Gathering, DonBartholf, 01/07/2005