internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] A little email joke gone bad

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jay Cuthrell <jcuthrell AT neonova.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] A little email joke gone bad
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 16:21:33 -0500

On Jan 4, 2005, at 2:18 PM, Michael Czeiszperger wrote:

The actual title of this really really funny short is "Farm Sluts", but given that the film is about the bad things that can happen when opening email I figured it was better to leave that part out of the subject.

http://www.foxsearchlight.com/lab/shorts/farmsluts/quicktime.html

Also, the music to this short is extracted from Jane Fontana's "Wasted On You".

http://www.janefontana.com/promusic.html

(Sample mp3's available)

I can't say enough good things about her CD... I keep it in regular rotation. There is always something new to find in each track.

Jane is a phenomenal singer, producer and a wicked sound designer.

-Jay

--
Jay Cuthrell jcuthrell AT neonova.net
Chief Technology Officer