internetworkers - [internetworkers] Post Holiday Potluck

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Wolfe, Joanna" <joanna.wolfe AT oup.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>, <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Post Holiday Potluck
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 17:25:49 -0500

Steven's note about always having something more pressing that makes
it difficult to actually attend an Internetworkers event, brings to
mind that I too always have something that conflicts with
Internetworkers.

I used to host an annual post holiday "stone soup" chili and potluck
on New Year's day. While not feeling up to making Chili, but
realizing that I still have a bunch of Christmas cookies left over and
a really nice tree that few get to admire, would anyone be interested
in an Internetworkers Potluck on New Year's day afternoon? Maybe like
3pm - 6pm? Dog friendly, but non-smoking (but have a nice outside
smoking area. Spousal Units, SO's and well behaved children* welcome,
but not required. (*a well behaved child is defined as a child that
will not pull my dog's tail or ears or use excessive force in
interacting/petting my dog)

If folks are interested, post back to the list with a headcount and
what culinary feat you think you might attempt. If we can get a dozen
folks, I'm willing to host.

Regards,
Joanna Wolfe