internetworkers - [internetworkers] Re: roll call (Stephen Sellars)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Steve Sellars <ssellars AT gmail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Re: roll call (Stephen Sellars)
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 07:38:52 -0500

What is your name?

Stephen Sellars

Where do you live?

In North Raleigh...epicenter of nothing.

What do you do?

Find really great jobs that pay reasonalble amounts of money for doing
practically nothing, and then leaving them for jobs that pay quite a
bit more but require real work. Dumb huh?

The latest iteration of this vicious cycle has me doing project
management for a Canadian banking client in Rocky Mount (you guess
which one.)

What do you /really/ do?

Attempt painfully slowly to learn blues guitar.

Spend all discretionary income at Borders (luckily the discretionary
part makes this quite small.)

Think about getting around to procrastinating.

Occasionally attempt to gather the documents required to apply for
Irish citizenship. They will surely have changed the laws regarding
this by the time I have everything ready.

Somehow have more pressing engagements that preclude me from attending
the majority of INW gatherings (how is that possible?)

--
Stephen Sellars
Raleigh NC USA

  • [internetworkers] Re: roll call (Stephen Sellars), Steve Sellars, 12/19/2004