internetworkers - [internetworkers] Java/XML developer needed

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <dminton AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Java/XML developer needed
  • Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 15:45:28 -0500

I have a client with a development task requiring an experienced Java
developer with XML skills. This is outside of our normal skill set, and we
are working at capacity right now, so I offered to see if I could recommend
someone. The developer would report directly to my client--my company would
not be involved in the project at all (as far as I know).

The task is to develop an XML message handling system. The system is likely
to be implemented as a set of Java agents that access an MS SQL Server or
MySQL database. A separate Web front-end will access the same database,
primarily for reporting purposes. The front-end site may be developed in
Cold Fusion or Java.

They would prefer an individual consultant rather than a firm. This is
on-site development here in RTP. The developer could be anywhere in the
Triangle area. Total estimated time for the messaging handling system task
is 50 days.

If you are interested, please contact me off list at david AT designhammer.com.
Please provide a resume, and references (preferably including
Internetworkers I may know).

Thanks,
David

--
DesignHammer Media Group, LLC : 919.544.0086 : http://www.designhammer.com

  • [internetworkers] Java/XML developer needed, David Minton, 12/07/2004