internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Kinsey

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: burnett AT pobox.com
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Kinsey
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 20:04:01 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004, Chad Ingham wrote:

> Does anyone know if the movie Kinsey is coming to the area? I'm sure
> Blade: Trinity will be playing on two screens at every theater but I'd
> really like to see Kinsey.
>
> - Chad

Rialto/Colony in Raleigh is definitely getting Kinsey, but I'm not
positive on exactly when. Hopefully soon.

And I would suggest a minor correction to your comment: it's not Blade:
Trinity (opens this Wednesday) that'll be on two screens at every theatre,
it'll be Ocean's Twelve (opens this Friday) that'll be on two screens at
every theatre. :)

best,
Steve B