internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] And they said it couldn't happen

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sarah Ovenall <sovenall AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] And they said it couldn't happen
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 17:05:36 -0500

I can view the site but if I try to log into my account I get this error message:

This function of the site is temporarily unavailable. Please try your request again in a few minutes. Thanks for your patience.

It's been like that for about an hour. --Sarah

Wolfe, Joanna wrote:

anyone?

I get:
Http/1.1 Service Unavailable

Now, I figure they have fault tolerant systems, with lots of bandwidth
and redundancy

So I'm thinking, security breach.

Anyone else want to speculate?