internetworkers - [internetworkers] Feel like a game?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Ruth Suehle" <wuzzled AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Feel like a game?
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 14:03:45 -0500

Trying to get a group together to play games tonight at Barnes and Noble at Brier Creek around 7 if anybody wants to join us. I'll be bringing the whole Looney Labs (looneylabs.com) bag, but if you're interested in a Steve Jackson game (any of the Chez games, Dork Tower, Ninja Burger, whatever), just say so and I probably have it to bring. Otherwise, just show up in the cafe!

Ruth