internetworkers - [internetworkers] ah, geeks...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Alan MacHett" <machett AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] ah, geeks...
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 13:32:49 -0500 (EST)

nothing important here, just a social comment about the list

this is old, really, but an email from a friend prompted me to think about
it again. "it" is IT, rather the people in IT, us, this list. We DO keep
abreast of things, what with the Internet always at our fingertips. I
just think it's funny that topics we discuss here occasionally show up on
other lists I'm on or in emails from friends or family, ... only I get
/their/ comments days or more later. We're always the first to know.

keep up the good work!

;)
Alan

  • [internetworkers] ah, geeks..., Alan MacHett, 11/15/2004