internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Palmtops

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Diana Duncan <dianaduncan AT contentdb.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Palmtops
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 12:25:29 -0500

On Nov 14, 2004, at 1:44 PM, Alan MacHett wrote:

Anyone have or ever use a palmtop? What's your experience or opinion?

I don't know that it counted as a palmtop, but I *loved* my Apple Newton, which I used happily for something like five years as a consultant. I'd take my notes longhand, keep my billable hours, my schedule, contacts, etc. The main reason I loved it was the handwriting recognition, because I take a lot of notes in meetings, and I need to refer back to them, It was also a great conversation piece. :)

I miss it...

Diana