internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Blacklist

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Sil Greene" <quack AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Blacklist
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 12:11:22 -0500 (EST)

Michael Czeiszperger said:
> zman wrote:
>> Dan Wilson wrote:
>>> I respect your right to black list my comments. Kinda falls outside
>>> the "open-mindedness" but hey, whose counting.
>>
>> Well if we were hearing soemthing openminded maybe. But you're playing
>> ostrich with your a-hole...
>
> That's too funny. How in the world could anyone confuse being open
> minded with wanting to be abused?

"Now, about these, ah, tax cuts, just keep an open mind and you'll start
to see the savings immediately."

"Now, ah, about these constitutional amendments defending the sanctity of
our marriage institution, just keep an open mind and understand we're not
banning men from other men's bedrooms. We're just making sure those
bedrooms are all inside maximum security penitentiaries."

For some reason I feel like writing madlibs...

--s