internetworkers - [internetworkers] International Clemenceau colloquium

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: James Dasher <jdasher AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers:http"@metalab.unc.edu://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/ <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [internetworkers] International Clemenceau colloquium
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 05:20:03 -0500

I forget who, and I haven't searched the archives, but someone on the list provided the Marshall's name when I couldn't remember the origin of a quote. When I saw the conference announcement, I chuckled - it's on Clemenceau and the Anglo-Saxon world. (Okay, so I have an abstruse sense of humor.)

For those with way too much time on their hands, the announcement is on the Web <http://www.u-cergy.fr/article3299.html>.

Cheers --

--
James Dasher
misterdasher dot com

  • [internetworkers] International Clemenceau colloquium, James Dasher, 11/04/2004