internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] INW November Gathering - Flying Saucer Draught Emporium

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Rowland Smith <rowland AT cashi.us>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] INW November Gathering - Flying Saucer Draught Emporium
  • Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 15:58:29 -0500

That's Thursday, November *4*, right? Otherwise I look forward to seeing everyone in November, 2006 ;)

Rowland

uzoma nwosu wrote:

The tardy, yet obigatory annoucement. :}

It's that time again. The weather is a little cooler. We're a little
run down from all the political stuff and their talking heads. So
let's kick back to the Flying Saucer and sample a brew or two
hundred...

What: The November 2004 InterNetWorkers Gathering
When: Thursday, November 2, 2004 at 7:00 p.m.
Where: Flying Saucer Draught Emporium
328 West Morgan Street
Raleigh, NC 27601
Why: How many reasons do you need to drink! It's beer! sheesh!

Come hang out with us. If you want to look at the beer list, it's
online at www.beerknurd.com. Mind you, it's a really horrible web
site but they are not web designers, are they? Mapquest will get you
the rest.

RSVP me, and I will see you there!

uzoma
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/