internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] local print shop

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sil Greene <quack AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: Jim Ray <jim AT neuse.net>
  • Cc: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] local print shop
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 21:32:36 -0500 (EST)

04.11.01 21:25 from Jim Ray:
.:
.:> So your dad's right, in that you don't need to waste money on
.:> full-color-glossy. But don't take that to mean you can leave
.:> the spelling and grammar errors in. :)
.:>
.:
.:Aside from grammar, heaven forbid if folks ever found out about my murder
.:convictions. I hate it when that happens.
.:

Heck, that's a content problem. No problem until that gets out into the
Google cache, and then you only need a good spin doctor.

:)

--s