internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Mosh

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Evan Zimmerman <evan.zimmerman AT gmail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Mosh
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 14:52:45 -0400

I think it was released really recently -- it's just now getting
pushed onto mtv's TRL, which will probably get it a lot of attention.

the other link is very interesting too. I noted the eminem thing
mainly because it appeals to a very young audience -- I don't remember
any popular youth oriented media making much of the vote when I was in
high school, but that seems to have changed (for the better) these
days.

Evan