internetworkers - [internetworkers] completely OT--plugging away

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: uzoma nwosu <uzoma.nwosu AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] completely OT--plugging away
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 12:45:57 -0400

If you will be in Chapel Hill tonight, definitely check out Local 506
for the Radio 4 show. If you like the Rapture, or Gang of Four or
the like, you'll love Radio 4. It's pretty new school calling back to
the old. And I guarantee that this will be one of the best shows this
year with the best band (IMHO) in the triangle, Jett Rink, opening.
I'll also be spinning (again) between sets.

Uzoma

  • [internetworkers] completely OT--plugging away, uzoma nwosu, 10/20/2004