internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Sinclair Broadcasting - might replace mySmallville with anti-Kerry propaganda!!!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <dminton AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Sinclair Broadcasting - might replace mySmallville with anti-Kerry propaganda!!!
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 18:38:56 -0400

On 10/14/04 10:08 AM, "Tony Spencer" <tony AT tonyspencer.com> wrote:

>> No, seriously, though: I said I /listen/ to Rush Limbaugh and
>> /listen/
>> to Terry Gross. For the most part, I believe both of them,
>> even though
>> they're both highly partisan.
>
> Ditto. I've tried listening to Air America but the political commentary of
> Chuck D and Janeane Garafolo left a bit to be desired.

Try giving some of the other shows a try then. Unlike the EIB Network, which
only has one program, the Air America Radio Network has twelve
programs--Unfiltered, and The Majority Report are only two of them. Try
Randi Rhodes--she has been doing political commentary on the radio for
years.

David

  • Re: [internetworkers] Sinclair Broadcasting - might replace mySmallville with anti-Kerry propaganda!!!, David Minton, 10/14/2004