internetworkers - [internetworkers] OCR software

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] OCR software
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 15:09:04 -0400

Now that I'm once again out of the closet as an attorney (and proud!), I have a somewhat related question. I have a set of paper documents that I need to revise. I have a scanner and a WinXP computer.

Could y'all recommend a free/cheap OCR application that I could use to scan the doc into a text file? I'd be most grateful.

TaB

  • [internetworkers] OCR software, Thomas Beckett, 10/14/2004