internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Bush vs Kerry

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: James Dasher <jdasher AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Bush vs Kerry
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 22:58:24 -0400

On Oct 4, 2004, at 9:09 AM, Dan Wilson wrote:

I know this post isn't going to sway anyone.  However, it is a side no one has been mentioning.  Remember Kang and Kodos.

 Facts:
<snip>

I mean, hey, who cares about those?

While this country is controlled by Skull and Bones members, and their like, over and over and over again, electing an official is a formality to the continuance of the monarchy.

Did anyone ever see "The Skulls"? It kinda sucked, and had "Pacey" from "Dawson's Creek" and that guy who later became friends with Vin Diesel in that drag-racing movie.

But they made a sequel! I think that, and the sequel (sequels?) to "Cruel Intentions" were my favorite sequels-so-bad-even-I-didn't-watch-them. This from a guy who actually asked a video store clerk when "Princess Diaries II" was coming out on DVD. Hey, they didn't have "Hard Boiled" available, either.

Cheers --

--
James Dasher
misterdasher dot com