internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Gathering

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Simon Spero <ses AT unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>, uzoma nwosu <uzoma.nwosu AT gmail.com>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Gathering
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 14:53:15 -0400

Mad hatters is open till 11 some nights.

Simon
On Oct 4, 2004, at 11:24 AM, uzoma nwosu wrote:

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 01:52:30 -0400 (EDT), Alan MacHett
<machett AT ibiblio.org> wrote:
...so where are we meeting? I was hoping to try Mad Hatters, but it seems
you alcoholics need yer firewater. hmmmm... maybe we should avoid
libations this month, what with the election and heightened sensitivities
and all.

Alan, why don't you pick a place and run with it. There is no rule to
say that you cannot use a non-alcoholic place for a gathering. But I
think the main dissent for Mad Hatter was that it closes early. Go
for it.

Uzoma