internetworkers - [internetworkers] Re: Game on

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Evan Zimmerman <evan.zimmerman AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Re: Game on
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 11:58:48 -0400

I hope he does 'stay the course' on that, but I am skeptical. I think
it really is a matter of how long his arrogance holds out -- if he
continues to believe he can't be beaten, doesn't need to account for
himself and his decisions, then he will lose again. I give him at
least as much credit as to be able to perceive a loss though, being the
competitor that he is, and try harder next time.

--

Evan

evan.zimmerman AT gmail.com
http://evanz.org