internetworkers - [internetworkers] cool pro bono work

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] cool pro bono work
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 21:37:35 -0400

For a web designer:

----------
Friends of Long Now,

We would like to update the Long Now web site: http://www.longnow.org and redesign it to better reflect our expanding projects and services. We would like to see if any of you amazingly talented designers out there would like to take a shot at the design of the site. This is a call to find an overall design theme, look and feel. We have an intern who will be working in the office this fall who will be able to build the website.

Design criteria and submittal details can be found here:
http://www.longnow.org/action/work.htm

The chosen designer will receive a $500 honorarium, design credit on the site, a copy of Clock of the Long Now signed by the author, and a free prediction on the Long Bets website.

Thank you. Please feel free to forward or post this notice to others who might be interested.

--
Alexander Rose zander AT longnow.org
(executive director) 415.561.6582